Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanks

I want to take this time to thank everyone again!

I want to thank those that supported me with your love, prayers, and positive words during our adoption of Brennan.

I want to say a special thank you to those that donated financially toward our adoption.

I never did find out who donated the large amount of money at the end of my adoption but God knows who you are and you will be blessed. You are an angel and I really appreciate all you did for us. I would love to know who you are and send you a beautiful Christmas card as a thank you. I could never thank you enough for what you did.

Every person who was there for us in your love, prayers, positive words, hugs and financial help is so very special to me and our words will never be enough to thank you :)

1 comment:

  1. I pray God will move someone's heart to help you get this new little sunshine !

    ReplyDelete