Monday, November 2, 2015

One year ago today

One year ago today was Orphan Sunday. November is Adoption Awareness Month and Orphan Sunday always falls in November. Last year Brennan (who was only home about one week), Trevor and Arianna (all three were once orphans and now are my children) were baptized. It was a beautiful day and I am grateful for all of my family and friends that came out to help us celebrate that my children were no longer orphans and that these once orphans were now part of my family and God's family. What a special day.

One year ago! Wow they sure have changed :) <3


 
Pastor Arlinda, Trevor, Brennan and Arianna after the baptism

Ameliya


My oldest child and my youngest child. I LOVE this picture!

Trevor and his cross necklace from his God parents




Arianna and her cross earrings and necklace with her God mother




 




No comments:

Post a Comment