Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Documents???

I stopped by the post office and overnighted my application and check to the NEW agency. They are in the process of reviewing my home study and if it gets approved on Wed or Thurs I am hoping to have the actual hard copy in my HOT little hands by Sunday night so I can overnight it to USCIS. I hope it does not get delayed ANY LONGER than that. I can't afford to.

I also was finally able to get all of the documents needed sent to Reese's Rainbow and we have officially set up a family sponsorship page (FSP) for Tynsleigh and someone has already donated to it so it isn't at ZERO!
(Thank you Cathy Worrell)

I am also in the process of researching which grants will allow for singles to adopt from AGAIN!!! They are very limited and some have a deadline of NEXT WEEK! OH, I hope my home study gets approved in the next two days.

I am also working diligently to gather all of my dossier documents so that they are ready to go. I believe I am about 75% done with that...YAY!!

Then once I get my notice, my son will go in for his fingerprinting (ugh didn't want to have to wait), then I will get USCIS approval letter then I will take a day and drive them the 3 or so hours to Tallahassee. From Tallahassee I will overnight them (as soon as they are back in my hot little hands and before I make the long drive back home) to get the last seal of approval.

The next step after all of that is DTC (Dossier to China)...I can't wait... I will keep you posted.

Please check out our shop and help support our adoption <3

Thank you all for still following our journey to build our family!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/790715917640575/

1 comment:

  1. well you are on the go !
    I asked to be accepted in your groupe on FB...

    ReplyDelete