Wednesday, January 6, 2016

We got it...We got it... We got it...

Our dossier was sent to China on November 5, 2015. We got the notice that our dossier was logged into their system (LID) on November 16, 2015. On December 29, 2015 we got the phone call that China has said YES to our petition to adopt Tynsleigh!!! I got the hard copy LOA (Letter of Acceptance) form, signed it and mailed it back to my agency. Only a few more weeks before we travel. I have to submit my I-800 form to USCIS to petition to adopt the specific child and bring her to the US. I also have to submit a Supplement 3 form with it because I had to move a few months ago. The I-800 approval is typically two weeks but will probably take longer with the Supplement 3 form included (hoping and praying it isn't too much longer though).



Picture from her referral that I haven't seen before...so precious!!!




Here is our current fundraiser!!!















HUGE SALE!!!!!    "All because I fell in love..."
$10 plus shipping on ALL children's shirts!!!!!

3T Dark Peach ruffle shoulder
4T Black girl ruffle shoulder
4/5 Black girl cut
7/5 Green girl cut
6/6x Pink Vneck
6/7 Green Unisex
6/7 Blue Unisex
6/7 Blue Unisex
7/8 Teal girl cut
7/8 Black Vneck
8 Red Vneck
10/12 Red girl cut
10/12 Light Blue Vneck



Here are our immediate financial goals!

USCIS fee                                                 $360.00
My Visa fee                                               $140.00
Homestudy update review fee                   $400.00
Dossier finalization fee                              $250.00
Agency Admin fees                                   $300.00
InCountry Coordination fee                     $1000.00
Third Agency fee                                      $2400.00
Tynsleigh's Visa fee                                    $325.00
Post-Adoption report fee                          $1200.00

No comments:

Post a Comment