Thursday, March 10, 2016

How many days?

We leave in



DAYS!!!!!!!


How can that be? 

I'm nervous....
I'm a nervous flyer so not too excited about getting on a plane again... 
I'm nervous I won't get the rest of the money...
I'm nervous I miscalculated and will be short on money...
I'm nervous about leaving my little ones at home...
I'm nervous about leaving my older kids at home...
I'm nervous about leaving my grandkids...
I'm nervous about Tynsleigh's heart...
I'm nervous Tynsleigh won't like me...
I'm nervous....
I'm nervous ....
I'm nervous...

Please pray for smooth flights, smooth process, and for my little girl's heart!



Brennan, Trevor (aka Iron Man) and Arianna are very excited to meet their big sister 





I can't wait to see this beautiful girl and hold her and never let her go!!!



heart emoticon


No comments:

Post a Comment