Thursday, March 3, 2016

Almost there

Update: March 3rd at 2:25pm...THE GRANT HAS BEEN MET!!!!!

God has really proved he is protecting my girl through this entire adoption. Adoption families are amazing! They are top 5 reasons to adopt!!! I am so blessed! Thank you!!!



I've been trying for months to raise the funds to bring my daughter home. As a single mother it has been hard because there isn't another person with income in my house, there are only 3 grants single applicants can qualify for, and there is only one person to do all of the paperwork and fundraising. I had someone offer a $5000 matching grant and I had until yesterday to raise the funds. I didn't make it and now I am that much further away from my fully funded amount and I leave in two weeks. I'm traveling alone (which I am quite nervous about). I was $2867 away from the matching grant this morning. I wasn't even make it halfway. I was so disappointed. Then the donor gave me until tomorrow night and the adoption community has been rallying to help me reach this goal. I feel so blessed. I am only $859 from meeting the grant and $3859 from being fully funded. I feel so blessed right now!!!!

I leave in two weeks to pick up my 11 year old daughter with Cerebral Palsy from China.
http://reecesrainbow.org/88964/sponsorbarrett-2
I have a fundraising group with a lot of jewelry, tshirts, hand pained canvas prints, and so much more.https://www.facebook.com/groups/790715917640575/
I am also selling a book that written by ME and illustrated by Kaitlyn Reber (www.meilidesigns.com). I am an adoptive mother of one (soon to be 2) children from China. Kaitlyn is an adoptee from China, with siblings also adopted from China.
"All because I fell in love...Adoption"
A book written in English and Chinese that explains the child's adoption story to the child. There is a page for you to place a photo of your family.
We are taking pre-orders and will mail all books out once we meet our first print goal. The book is $18 plus $5.95 shipping.
If you purchase the Tshirt bundle (Navy Unisex) I will also send you a Tshirt (adult or child size) for $18 (add an additional $2 for plus sizes). For each additional Tshirt you will only be charged $15 per Tshirt. All shipping is included with the book shipping.






No comments:

Post a Comment