Saturday, March 5, 2016

The countdown has begun

13......That's the number for today...

The great news is that we met our $5,000 matching grant that was offered to us. After that we were offered a $250 matching grant. That was met too. I am so overwhelmed by the love and support of the adoption community. Our Reece's Rainbow fundraising grant went from $2200 to $7097 in 30 hours. The matching grant was sent to my agency. That is amazing! I only have $1600 left to raise to be fully funded. Please pray the remaining funds come in time!

There is so much in the works this weekend and I am trying to get prepared to leave.

I leave in 13 days!!!!

I leave March 18th!!!

Please pray for the process and the items this weekend that need a little extra prayer!

Tomorrow is my oldest granddaughter's 5th birthday and I can't wait to celebrate it with her!

Updates every day until I leave!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment