Monday, October 6, 2014

Fully FUNDED

On Saturday I attended a birthday party for a very handsome and very loved little batman (it was a princess and superhero dress up party). He has only been with his forever family for a few months but has already changed so very much. His sweet parents dedicated his birthday party to my Brennan to help get him home. I can not believe the friends I have made through this adoption. I received some amazing gifts of money toward our adoption (we were still over $8368 short and that was not counting any spending money or food money). One family that has also recently adopted donated $1000 to us. I was amazed by the generous gifts. Over $1500. Then as families were leaving the birthday party I received an email that someone had donated $8000 to my YouCaring site. I have no idea who this individual is. I have tried to look for her to thank her but I can not locate her name anywhere on Facebook. I want to let her know that she brought tears to my eyes and every other adoptive parent around me at that party. I was shaking and couldn't even talk. I just walked around showing everyone the email. If you are reading this...THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU...I CAN NEVER REPAY YOU FOR THE GENEROUS GIFT OF FAMILY YOU GAVE TO US~!!!!!!

I just kept thinking "Is this for real?"  "Is this really happening?" I am still in disbelief. I have praised God for the gift. He led me through this whole adoption process and I can point out every shining light he shed on our process. I am amazed at him and I hope the angel who donated to us knows how forever grateful our family will be to her. Love to everyone who donated, shared, and prayed for our family! My computer crashed a few days ago and I just got it back so I will be sending out shirts before I travel. Our Reece's Rainbow FSP is closed but you can still pay for your items through PayPal or YouCaring. We also spoke to our Social Worker today about our first post placement visit upon return with Brennan. I am so excited to finally traveling to go meet my youngest son!!! Thank you all again!!!

Thank you, thank you, thank you to all who donated!

No comments:

Post a Comment