Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Need....met

Yesterday I posted that I needed $250 to be able to send all of my documents to Tallahassee to be certified and then on to Houston to be authenticated.

The total needed was $825
$140    State certification
$325    Chinese authentication
$195    Consulate Courier Fee
$165    FedEx fees


I had a yard sale this past weekend and was able to make a big chunk of the money. I only needed the $250 to be able to mail the documents off. Last night I went to bed a little discouraged because I had only received a small donation but I was happy that I had received that donation to help us. Everything helps.

Today a sweet facebook adoption mama friend posted about my need and within the hour I received the remaining amount of money needed to be able to make this all possible. Sooo happy right now!

I am beyond ecstatic that I am able to send off my documents. I do not have the extra $300 to expedite the whole dossier through authentication so my agency did ask CCCWA for an extension. I am still doing everything I can to try to meet that deadline.

I am so thankful to my facebook adoption friends and to God for this gift!

Now what is next? Once my dossier goes to China I will have my DTC fees and LOA fees due so I will be fundraising again. The $5000 I had saved but had to use for moving expenses I now have to make up again.

Please stop by our fundraising shop and buy some of our beautiful shirts!


https://www.facebook.com/groups/790715917640575/













No comments:

Post a Comment