Friday, October 30, 2015

Next up

My dossier is certified, authenticated and now it is at my agency. What a huge sigh of relief. I was so excited. I was hoping to be DTC this coming week. I just got a huge rush of excitement that I could get LOA before Christmas but then... I got an email stating they needed the DTC payment BEFORE I could be DTC. That is the $5000 that I don't have because I moved!

I did have the money!
I had it all saved up!
Then in August I received a packet stating the house I had been renting for over 2 years was in foreclosure and I had to move!
I had to use all of the $5000 to move. First, last, security, cleaning, boxes, bubble wrap, truck rental, fees to move all of the utilities, and so on...
Now what?
I am trying to sell so much of our fundraising items on our facebook group.
We have Tshirts, tank tops, children's shirts, CD's, books, necklaces, bracelets, and so much more.
I am selling things but I still have about 60 shirts to sell.
I really have to find the $5000 NOW so I can have LOA by Christmas and still travel in March like our family had planned.

We have a youcaring site on our blog and a Reece's Rainbow fsp that can be donated to.

Please consider sharing our need and donating to help us bring this beautiful girl home to her family.


No comments:

Post a Comment