Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Another one bites the dust!!!

Please help!!!!  We leave in 9 1/2 days!!!!!
This week has been a very crazy stressful week and I know in a few weeks this will be a distant memory. I booked my flights on Sunday, booked my train tickets on Monday, and today had my matching grant met and matched on the Reece's Rainbow site! BUT....On Friday my agency urged me to apply for a last minute Christian Adoption Loan and so I did. My very last chance to fund this adoption! I was DENIED because I am SINGLE (another loan denial), It said it right there in the email.  I am so very worried that I will not find the funds now that my last hope has been denied. I never expected to be turned down so many times from places that say they are for the well being of the children but do not support single adoptees!!  :( I am pleading with you...PLEASE share our story, our fsp, our blog and help us bring this beautiful, sweet boy home so he can be loved, cared for, and get the help he desperately needs.
Thank you all who have donated and supported us so far.

http://www.youcaring.com/adoption-fundraiser/barrett-family-adoption/238217

http://reecesrainbow.org/72960/sponsorbarrett


No comments:

Post a Comment