Sunday, September 21, 2014

Waiting for Monday

I told myself I would write every day so that those following our journey would know where we are at. Yes, I did start it late but better late than never. I don't even know what to write about tonight as this was the roughest weekend I have had in many years.

Last night I was offered a $400 matching grant! When my fsp with Reese's Rainbow reaches $2413 we will receive the donation. I really appreciate all of the support I have received so far from RR and can not thank you all enough. With each wonderful donation from each of you I am one step closer to bringing my beautiful son home.  Please donate and share!!!
http://reecesrainbow.org/72960/sponsorbarrett

I had a rough start to my day this morning. It is so hard to take but it will pass. I can feel Satan trying so very hard to tear me down and make me feel defeated. I am doing my best to trust in Him and know that this will pass. I have really seen my friends come through for me through facebook and text. I appreciate all of the prayers and thoughts.

I can't wait to see all of the beautiful families on gotcha day tomorrow in China!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment