Tuesday, September 16, 2014

We have what???

We have Travel Approval!!!!

Yes, it was issued on 9/12/2014 and I got the call today!! My agency called me and they are applying for me to get him on 10/13, final adoption paperwork filled out on 10/14 and consulate appointment 10/20.

I found my little boy on my agency's waiting child listing on 9/17/2013 and committed to him that night!!! How ironic that I got travel approval (phone call) on 9/17/2014 (China time...lol)!!! Exactly one year!!!

We LEAVE in 22 days to go get my baby boy!!! Brennan mommy and sissy are coming!!!






We will have to pay the $4500 for airfare within the next week. We do not have the funds for airline tickets yet. PLEASE, if you know anyone who is able to donate any frequent flyer miles they would be so very much appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment