Tuesday, September 23, 2014

News!!!

I received my Travel Approval on 9/16, my approved Consulate Appointment on 9/17, I get to meet my precious son on 10/13, sign final adoption papers on 10/14, and have my Consulate appointment on 10/20. I will return home only a few days later.

I have a friend of a friend who has agreed to help us with Buddy Passes!!! So happy since I was suppose to purchase my tickets last week. Now I just need to come up with the $2000 for airfare tickets for myself, my daughter and Brennan to return home. This is great news and will save us almost $3000 but I still have to come up with that money.

I now have a YouCaring account for everyone to donate also so that this money can be used for plane tickets. We are still a long way off from being fully funded but I feel this is one big step closer :)

Please help us! Donate to our YouCaring page, share our information and ask others to donate!!!

http://www.youcaring.com/adoption-fundraiser/barrett-family-adoption/238217

No comments:

Post a Comment