Monday, September 15, 2014

My heart!!!

I have a heart for the orphans of the world but what can I do? I can't adopt them all. I can go where God leads me to and I can advocate for the others. I can help put their beautiful little faces on my blog for others to see and hope that I have at least helped one family to find their child and one child to find their family. I have advocated for over a year for the orphans that tug at my heart. I have helped friends who are looking for children. There have been a few that have been on my heart for over a year that still have not found their families. These girls have had my heart for over a year!! I would love for each of them to find their family. They have been waiting so very long and all have the sweetest faces.

Let me introduce you to "Laura". She is on the shared list where she has been for over 4 1/2 years. She just turned 10 years old last month and has Cerebral Palsy. She has several videos of her speaking and walking (with a walker). She is extremely soft spoken and has the most amazing dimples you might ever see. She is listed on Reece's Rainbow and has a grant for others to donate to.

http://reecesrainbow.org/75647/laura-3






Let me also introduce you to "Prudence". She has been listed with Reece's Rainbow for over a year. She will be 9 years old in December. She has Down Syndrome and a Congenital Heart Defect. She has almost a $4000 grant with Reece's Rainbow.

http://reecesrainbow.org/55806/prudence-2



Let me introduce you to Regina. She has been listed with Reece's Rainbow for over a year. She will be 10 years old in December. She has Down Syndrome and a Congenital Heart Defect. She has almost a $2000 grant with Reece's Rainbow.

http://reecesrainbow.org/57284/regina


Let me introduce you to Tara. She has been listed with Reece's Rainbow for over a year. She will be 12 years old this month. She has Down Syndrome. She has almost a $6,500 grant with Reece's Rainbow.

http://reecesrainbow.org/4186/tara





Here is my advocacy website

www.journeytoaforeverfamily.com



No comments:

Post a Comment